Bad customer service has pissed me off, inspired me to post tweets and even made me cuss.
As it turns out, I’m not the only one who gets irritated with bad customer service.
Research by RightNow Technologies found that after suffering a negative experience with a company or organization:
• 80% of US adults decided to never go back to that company;
• 74% registered a complaint or told others;
• 47% swore and/or shouted;
• 29% have had a headache, felt their chest tighten and/or cried;
• 13% posted a negative online review or blog entry.
In addition, after a negative customer experience, 34% have fantasized about emailing friends, family or colleagues asking them to boycott the company or organization. 12% have dreamed of picketing and/reward them.