This note from my client just made my morning! It made my morning because I was really speaking to a group of “friends” during this keynote. My client is SOCAP DFW and this was the third time I’ve delivered a keynote to this wonderful group.
The first time I spoke to SOCAP DFW my daughter was 2 years old. Over the years my client has heard random stories about my daughter and they’ve watched her grow up through the stories and pictures I’d share. My daughter is 13 now and I took her with me to this engagement. She even helped out by pulling names for door prizes and by taking photos. Having my daughter there with me made this that much more exciting.
My keynote for SOCAP DFW was called “How the Best Deliver the Best Customer Experiences.” If you’d like, you can take a look at the slide deck I used for this presentation. To view or download my slide deck from this presentation, please click here.
Here I am speaking on the customer experience. I just love what I do!
Top benefits of Myra’s keynotes:
- Enhanced corporate reputation in eyes of consumers as you become an organization obsessed with not letting a customer walk away (or hang up) unhappy.
- Bring a sense of urgency and excitement to improving your complaint response strategy.
- Leading-edge ideas for using social media to find and respond to gripes about your brand.
- Proven systems for building a customer recovery strategy that regains customer goodwill and keeps customers from defecting to the competition.
Perfect for these audiences:
- Annual conferences and conventions, in-house training sessions and panels (as a moderator or panelist).
- Leaders, including supervisors, managers, directors, heads of consumer affairs and marketing directors who want to retain more customers, rethink complaint handling processes, shape a customer service culture, leverage social media for customer service, and maximize customer service for PR.
- Contact Center staff, including agents, supervisors and managers who want to improve their ability to deal with difficult customers, use social media for customer service, and improve the overall customer experience.
Learn more at www.MyraGolden.com