I’m sitting in my hotel room doing a run-through of my keynote for the Consumer’s Choice Awards Breakfast that is being held in Dallas, TX. I’m really excited about this keynote because I will be speaking to the best companies that have been recognized for delivering the very best customer experiences. I’m usually brought into an organization to fix a problem, but for this event, I am present to inspire the best to keep moving steadily in the direction they’re already going. I am honored to be a part of this celebration,
As with every conference event, I am sharing my keynote slide deck right here for my audience and for you, my blog readers. Enjoy. Learn. Share. Myra Golden CCA Slide Deck
Top benefits of Myra’s keynotes:
- Enhanced corporate reputation in eyes of consumers as you become an organization obsessed with not letting a customer walk away (or hang up) unhappy.
- Bring a sense of urgency and excitement to improving your complaint response strategy.
- Leading-edge ideas for using social media to find and respond to gripes about your brand.
- Proven systems for building a customer recovery strategy that regains customer goodwill and keeps customers from defecting to the competition.
Perfect for these audiences:
- Annual conferences and conventions, in-house training sessions and panels (as a moderator or panelist).
- Leaders, including supervisors, managers, directors, heads of consumer affairs and marketing directors who want to retain more customers, rethink complaint handling processes, shape a customer service culture, leverage social media for customer service, and maximize customer service for PR.
- Contact Center staff, including agents, supervisors and managers who want to improve their ability to deal with difficult customers, use social media for customer service, and improve the overall customer experience.
Learn more at www.MyraGolden.com