“My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to take these great people we have and to push them and make them even better.”
~ Steve Jobs
It’s a fact. Most managers don’t give employees the constructive feedback they need in order to develop and grow. Some managers shy away from conflict. Perhaps they hope the problem will correct itself. Many fear getting a difficult to handle response from the employee. We never want to admit it, but some managers want to be “friends” with their employees and this “friendship” keeps them from the giving the constructive feedback their employees need. And then there are those who just wait until the annual performance review to lay it all on the employee.
Why are managers so ineffective when it comes to giving constructive feedback?
It’s simple really. Managers never learned exactly how to assertively address unacceptable performance. And let’s face it; giving constructive feedback about a person’s performance can be a little intimidating.
Sit down with me on Wednesday, February 10th at 1:05pm ET for a 60-minute discussion on how you coach your employees. Here’s what I’m eager to share with you:
- 4 Pain points of coaching agents and how to handle them.
- The Manager-Tested-and-Proven 6-Step Strategy for Addressing Unacceptable Employee Performance that Myra has taught managers in Fortune 100 companies, contact centers, government agencies, school systems, a spa and a plumbing company.
- How to avoid sounding critical and nitpicky, yet still get your point across.
- 3 Keys for coaching underperforming employees.
- Special take-away packet: A powerful 9-step coaching strategy for coaching calls in contact centers.
- How to get employees to take ownership for performance improvement using a super-simple 4-step Coaching Through Questioning technique.
- 3 Techniques everyone who coaches contact center agents should be using.
- Myra’s KFD principle for how to fully prepare for constructive feedback discussions with employees. Using this principle, you’ll be prepared and confident!
- A 2-minute exercise that you can do at your desk that will instantly boost your confidence by boosting your testosterone levels (this works for women too) and lower your cortisol (stress hormone). Do this quick exercise right before having high-stakes conversations and you’ll have the confidence of Olivia Pope.
After our discussion you will receive:
- Full webinar digital recording
- Unlimited viewing within your organization with no expiration
- Rights to download and save webinar video
- Rights to incorporate webinar within your Learning Management System (LMS)
- Take-away packet with resources to help you design or refine your coaching strategy.
How to Solve the Biggest Problems with Coaching Agentss (Live webinar with Myra Golden)
February 10th, 1:05pm ET – 2:05pm ET
$299 per organization Register