Yesterday I delivered a full-day of soft skills training to a new client in Denver. We had such a fun day. Lots of participation, solid takeaways, table discussions that I know were behavior changing. I love the feeling I get after a day of soft skills training.
Have you ever checked out my onsite training workshops?
• Workshop attendees have said, “Myra’s positive attitude really makes me feel that one person can completely change another’s state of being” and “Each one of us walked away with something new, and all of us feel we could have sat and listened to her for days!”
• Training is customized to your needs. I meet with your management team before the training to discuss your objectives and I review a sample of your agent calls to help me understand where you are today.
• I’m known for my high engagement, stories and humor – your people will love spending the day with me and my team in soft skills training!
Here’s what a recent client had to say about my training:
Myra delivered two full-day workshops for us, and we could not be more pleased. She took the time to listen to our needs and created workshops that combined her expert knowledge with the specific customer-service ethos we want ingrained in our employees.
Our attendees had this to say about Myra:
• Myra held everyone’s attention. Her personal stories and experiences were insightful and valuable.
• I have been through other customer service related seminars and Myra’s by far was the best I have ever completed!
• I felt the small group discussions were a great way to get my thoughts and ideas across in a safe, friendly environment
• Myra is a wonderful and engaging speaker.
Amy Spence, Training Service Manager, West Education Group