Studies show the average business call lasts 2 minutes longer than it needs to. Customer service employees struggle with call control for a variety of reasons, including they don’t want to be rude to the customer, they aren’t sure how to move to closure or because the customer is rambling or angry.
Using the principles of harmony, assertiveness and leading from the martial art Aikido, Myra walks your employees through the steps to politely and confidently control conversations.
The outcome of this training is employees who possess the soft skills to make customers feel heard and understood, politely lead conversations and assertively bring calls to closure.
Take this course now for free.
Here’s a 60-second introduction to the free course. If you like what you see, use the link at the bottom of this page to go directly to the full course.
- An introduction to the communication chain and why you must never leave the chain unlinked – because that makes customers talk more.
- How acknowledging customer concern makes customers feel heard and understood – feelings that tend to remove the need for customers to ramble on.
- Perfect statements to help employees gain control with aggressive customers.
- How to use the “topic grab” approach to politely get a long-winded or storyteller to get to the point.
- How asking 3-closed-ended questions back-to-back instantly puts you in control of ANY conversation.
- 4 ways to politely bring the call to closure after you have met all of the customer’s needs.