Are you designing or redesigning a Quality Monitoring Program for your organization right now? Need some guidance on how to develop and execute a quality program that is robust, fair, and that your employees buy-in to – and one that doesn’t make your supervisors need to sip wine just to get through a coaching discussion with employees?
I have help for you. Here’s the 8 Step Quality Program we use at Myra Golden Seminars.
1. Define the Problem You Need to Solve
2. Determine Outcomes – What you want your employees to do, do differently as a result of quality monitoring
3. Develop Standards and Objectives for Customer Experience
4. Determine Monitoring Method and Frequency
5. Design Coaching Strategy
6. Develop Calibration Strategy
7. Introduce Quality Program to Employees
8. AAR Discussion – After Action Report – What was expected to happen? What actually occurred? What went well, and why? What can be improved, and how?
I explain each of these steps precisely as I use them with clients below. Continue reading “Simple Guidance for Designing Your Quality Monitoring Program (8 Steps)”