“Myra’s positive attitude really makes me feel that one person can completely change another’s state of being.”
Pablo Martinez , Consumer Affairs Specialist, Kellogg’s
Format: 45-60 minute keynote or 2-hour classroom training
Every year, the average company loses 20 to 40 percent of its customers. Employees’ inability to successfully handle problems are a leading cause for this annual exodus, yet less than 10% of companies have a plan for how to respond to customers when things go wrong.
In this keynote Myra Golden reveals research that shows customers who encounter a problem and are extremely happy with how the company handled the problem often have levels of emotional attachment equal to – and in some cases, exceeding – those who had no problem at all. This means that a great recovery is a powerful tool to build and strengthen loyalty.
Myra, a former global head of customer care, teaches leaders how to achieve harmony with dissatisfied and difficult customers through the use of empathy, immediacy of resolution and a solid recovery strategy.
The outcome of this keynote is leaders who are prepared to develop a simple customer recovery response strategy that empowers customer-facing employees to understand how to immediately makes things right, restore confidence and keep the customer from even thinking about going to the competition.
This keynote is perfect for:
- Companies struggling with high levels of customer dis satisfaction
- Companies struggling with how to empower employees to resolve problems on the spot
- Organizations looking to increase customer retention
“I am still receiving compliments on your polished and actionable presentation! You are a complete professional who can connect with your audience through warmth and deep knowledge. I hope to have you back again!”
Michelle Singer, President, American Marketing Association – Tulsa Chapter
- Learn why the issue really isn’t the issue to the customer. How the employee handles the issue usually becomes the bigger issue.
- Your chances of keeping a customer drop dramatically if a problem is not resolved on the spot or if an employee has to get a manager involved. Myra will reveal how she gave field employees throughout North America guided empowerment to resolve problems on the spot –and see how this impacted satisfaction and loyalty.
- See the 6 steps for a customer recovery plan that empowers employees with excellent decision-making and judgment skills, resolves problems on the spot and restores customer trust.
- Explore ways to build stronger emotional connections with customers at the point of a problem.
- Execute your new customer recovery strategy faster by using a new fiercely focused project plan that gets all of your horses going in the same direction.