Telephone Skills. Empathy. How to Handle Difficult Customers. Call Control. De-escalation. Email Writing.
“When I needed soft skills and call controls eLearning modules for our Walmart.com customer care agents, it quickly became apparent that Myra’s materials were the gold standard.”
Betty Doyle, Sr. Learning Designer, Customer Care, Walmart eCommerce
Watch our short explainer video, because this online customer service training may be exactly what you are searching for! 🙂
Customer Service eLearning to Help Your Employees Speak with Friendliness and Empathy, and to Handle Difficult Customers with More Ease – with Progress Reports, Quizzes and SCORM option.
Walmart called Myra’s eLearning the “the gold standard” and John Hancock said, “The first thing that struck us was how engaging each module was….you are asked to actively participate in each module and there are action items you take away.
Myra has gathered up all of the best training content and activities from her live, full-day customer service workshops…the ones she delivers to companies like Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Frito-Lay and Vera Bradley – and neatly packaged it in a comprehensive, affordable and extremely effective new customer service eLearning package that’s a fraction of the cost of classroom training.
This eLearning is super easy! Choose an Administrator at your company and that person can add users to your account, assign courses and run progress reports with a couple clicks of the mouse!
“Your videos and training materials have helped me tremendously. My team members find the material easy to follow and are engaged in every step.”
Dr. Mayling Molina, Doral Center for Orthodontics
Details You’ll Appreciate:
- You appoint an Administrator who can add users, run reports and tailor the learning path
- Employees get infographics so they can check their progress anytime
- Employees cannot play the training in the “background’ while they surf the Internet or work on other projects. The eLearning only plays when your employees are fully engaged. Additionally, employees cannot advance through the training until ALL content is viewed.
- All packages include a custom url website with your logo and any themed message you’d like to include
- If you have your own LMS, you can lease or buy the SCORM modules
- In most cases, we have you up and running in 1 business day
- Free email and telephone support
- All modules can be viewed on Apple and Android smartphones!
Online Training Modules:
1. Customer Experience Over the Telephone – So your employees can make a great first impression over the phone and end calls on a positive note
2. How to Talk to Customers – So your employees can master the human relations skills that it takes to consistently deliver a delightful customer experience
3. Empathy – So your employees instinctively put themselves in your customer’s shoes and respond with more care, concern and friendliness
4. How to Handle Difficult Customers: 5 Conversational Aikido principles – So your employees are confident, assertive and in control when dealing with angry and agitated customers
5. Call Control – So your employees can politely control calls with storytellers, ramblers and whiners
6. Email Writing: 3 elements of a great email customer experience – So your employees can craft personable emails that reflect your brand voice
7. How to De-escalate – So your employees can gracefully respond to the customer who demands to speak to a supervisor and they can assertively keep customers from escalating in aggression or anger
8. How to Deliver Bad News to a Customer: The 3 keys doctors use to give bad news – So your employees can deliver bad news with confidence and without fear of negative backlash
9. Complaint Handling – So your employees can handle problems in such a way that they completely restore customer confidence after a service failure
10. How to Rock Your Customer Service Job: 5 Traits of the Best Customer Service Professionals – So your employees have solid ideas and inspiration to excel in their job
You can try it right now – the most complete, engaging online customer service training you will find anywhere for your customer-facing employees.
When you try Myra’s customer service eLearning for free, you’ll experience her energy and engagement. You’ll know right away that Myra will resonate with your employees and that they will love spending time with her in this training.
Click play to take a quick 90-second tour of the eLearning platform.
Fun infographics for Each of Your Employees – So Your Employees Can Track Their Own Progress and Stay Motivated!
Progress Reports – So You Know When Your Employees Have Logged In, If They Completed the Training and How They Are Progressing Through the Modules
Quizzes to Test Knowledge, So Your Employees Retain and Apply What They’ve Learned
Custom URL Branded with Your Logo and Any Messages You Want On Your New Training Website, So Your Training is Completely Customized For Your Company and Your Employees!
No Learning Management System? Don’t Want to Buy Expensive Software? No Problem! Your employees just login to our website and press play!
But if you do have an LMS, you can lease or outright own the modules in SCORM/AICC Compliant format
Actionable Strategies, So Your Employees Get Real Techniques and Tactics To Help Them Deliver a Great Customer Experience, Even with Challenging Customers
Engaging Teaching By Video In Each Module, So Your Employees Are Engaged Throughout the Training
Creative Training Techniques Like This Fun Video at the End of the Empathy Module
How will you use Myra’s online training?
A lot of our clients use Myra’s customer service online training as part of their New Hire training. Some use it to fill gaps in soft skills training. We have clients that rely on Myra’s modules for their entire strategy for handling difficult customers. How will you use Myra’s customer service eLearning?
The World’s Most Renowned Brands Call On Myra When They Want to Deliver the Very Best Customer Experience
Myra Golden is an author, trainer and keynote speaker who has been helping companies for over twenty years to improve the customer experience through her customer service training workshops. Myra has a master’s degree in human relations and a bachelor’s degree in psychology, helping her to understand the challenges of developing the best customer experience as it relates to the psychology of the employees.
“The thing that struck me about Myra Golden’s eLearning modules was how engaging they were. You are asked to actively participate in each module and there are action items you take away. Our participants comment about how the time flies when they are taking them – another indication of their engagement!”
Kristin Augusta | Sr. Operations Manager, Shared Services Training & Development
Myra Speaks Out About Her Customer Service Online Training:
Incredible Value at a Reasonable Price
Your satisfaction is assured through our no-risk, money-back guarantee.
If for any reason, you aren’t happy with this training, just contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund your enrollment fee.
Golden 5: Up to 5 employees– $599 Start training your employees now for $119.80 per employee.
Golden 10: Up to 10 employees– $999 –Start training your employees now for $99.90 per employee.
Golden 25: Up to 25 employees – $2,000 – Start training your employees now for $80 per employee.
Golden 40: Up to 40 employees – $3,000 – Start training your employees now for $75 per employee.
Golden 60: Up to 60 employees– $4,000 – Start training your employees now for $66 per employee.
Golden 100: Up to 100 employees– $6,000 – Start training your employees now for $60 per employee.
*Lease or Outright Own SCORM LMS modules (For companies with their own Learning Management System):
Lease SCORM modules for $999 per year – Lease now.
Own SCORM modules outright for a one-time license fee of $5,000 – Own SCORM or AICC compliant modules in zip files today.
*SCORM LMS Ownership includes all future updates Myra Golden makes to the courses for as long as you use the courses. Customization of SCORM modules to include your logo and brand colors is available. Please contact us for a customization quote.
Examples of how you can use licensed (outright ownership) eLearning content from us include: LMS (learning management systems), classroom training, corporate intranet, corporate presentations, integrated within other SCORM modules with no expiration. Read our full license agreement here.
When you order this training right now, imagine the benefits you’re about to receive. Employees who struggle with apathy, rudeness or harshness will get the empathy training, telephone skills, and human relations skills they need and they will soften and deliver a better customer experience.
Still have questions? Look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
“Myra’s positive attitude really makes me feel that one person can completely change another’s state of being.”
Pablo Martinez , Consumer Affairs Specialist, Kellogg