Format: 45-60 minute keynote
How getting your “horses” going in the same direction leads to a culture where employees are fully present, passionately engaged and emotionally connected with customers
This keynote focuses on how to create a culture where employees instinctively connect with customers through sincere interest, empathy and personable conversation. Myra asserts, “we are hard-wired for empathy and connection” and “when employees bring empathy and connection into interactions, the customer experience is perceived as more friendly, genuine and satisfactory.”
In this keynote, Myra shares riveting research from an extreme empathy experiment she conducted with her own team; an experiment that forced employees to be fully present and engaged with customers, learn from customers, and build relationships in order to survive. The results were profound empathy, compassion and a great customer experience.
Myra Golden, a customer experience designer who has worked with such brands as Coca-Cola, McDonald’s and Frito-Lay, introduces 4 keys to emotional connection: Rapport, empathy, trust and harmony.
The outcome of this keynote is leaders prepared to lead customer-facing employees to make personal emotional connections with customers through being fully present, empathic and compassionate.
This program is perfect for:
- Senior management
- Teams struggling with customer experience design
- Organizations with low customer satisfaction numbers
- Contact Centers with an urgent need to improve the customer experience
- Associations with members who head up customer service
- Get the 4 Keys to Creating a Culture of Emotional Connection, keys you can take back with you to form your own blueprint for training and culture development.
- Discover how to meet both customers expressed and unexpressed needs for a more delightful customer experience.
- Explore ways to build stronger emotional connections with customers through Extreme Empathy.
- Myra takes you inside organizations that have created a true culture of empathy and connection: Cleveland Clinic, KD’s Southern Cuisine and the Apple store.
- Learn to get your horses going in the same direction so that you create a culture where employees are fully present, passionately engaged and emotionally connected with customers.
“I am still receiving compliments on your polished and actionable presentation! You are a complete professional who can connect with your audience through warmth and deep knowledge. I hope to have you back again!”
Michelle Singer, President, American Marketing Association – Tulsa Chapter
“I was very pleased with Myra’s presentation, but even more so, I was left with a sense of new energy and desire to put her recommendations to use. I can’t wait for Monday.”
The Coca-Cola Company