Myra will take your customized workshop content and create a Trainer’s Facilitator Kit that your corporate trainer(s) can license and facilitate within your organization.
All potential trainers for Myra’s training must experience the workshop as a participant before being licensed to deliver the training. The best way to accomplish this is for Myra to facilitate a workshop for your employees with all potential trainers present.
Myra Golden will provide the training at your site, and the trainers will participate in the course. Following the live training, Myra meets with trainers to debrief, instruct and prepare the trainers to deliver the training. The meeting with trainers is 3 – 3.5 hours.
The Trainer’s Facilitator Workshop Includes:
- Discuss trainer reactions to Myra’s live workshop
- Explore and discuss Myra’s training methodology
- Discover and discuss Myra’s key takeaways for your training
- Get group coaching on how to develop your own stories and examples to make your content more engaging
- Myra’s slide deck that you can use as is or customize with your logo and specific examples
- Handouts or workbooks Myra designed for your training, which can be personalized with your logo and scenarios
- How to create engaging learning activities
- Detailed trainer’s notes to help you quickly get ready to train
- How-to hints on delivering a measurably effective training
- New Trainer rehearsal with feedback from Myra
Contact us for content licensing fee and train-the-trainer workshop fee.