For those concerned about how to design a good quality monitoring form and how to most effectively coach customer service employees for customer experience improvement, we will be holding a webinar on designing (or re-designing) a quality monitoring process. Here are the details.
Join Me for Our Next Webinar: Quality Call Monitoring & Coaching
In this action-packed event, we’ll cover the following:
- The Monitoring Form: Simple tips and tricks that will position you to design (or enhance) your form like a pro! (We’ll send you great sample monitoring forms ahead of the event to review)
- Taking the Madness Out of the Method: What is the best way to monitor agents?
- Making Sense of Measurements – Yes/No Scoring and 5-point scales, which is best for you?
- Overcoming One of the Biggest Threats to Effective Coaching – Employee resistance to feedback!
- My 9-Step Model for Coaching Calls (My clients have always loved this!)
- Getting Agent Buy-In to Monitoring (and Coaching)
- All About Calibration: Getting Every Supervisor On the Same Page, So You Can Nip Inconsistency in the Bud
- Plus, Bonus Take-away Video: Managing to Eliminate Unacceptable Employee Performance
The idea behind the webinar is simple: To help you measure quality so that you can make corrections, and to position you to coach your employees to deliver the best possible customer experience.
Get Some Ideas and Plans
My webinars are famous for actionable take-aways. You’ll receive sample monitoring forms, get a blue-print for exactly how to coach a phone call and you’ll walk away knowing exactly how to respond to employee resistance.
This webinar will be held Live on Thursday, January 26th at 1pm ET, but if you can’t be there in person, SIGN UP anyway. We’ll send you the recording and downloads the very next day.
Join me and I’ll work with you to improve your overall customer experience through effective quality call monitoring.
This webinar will be helpful for you if you’re just starting out designing your quality monitoring program, if you know you need to make changes with your quality program, and if you are getting employee resistance to your current quality monitoring process.
Get just this webinar or sign up for our Full Access program and get this program, our other 9 recorded webinars and an entire year of learning with me, PLUS 10-licenses to my Customer Service Online Training portal for your employees, AND all of my Trainer’s Facilitator Kits. The choice is yours.
Sign up for this webinar, or get access to 9 recorded webinars plus the next year of LIVE webinars, Online learning for your employees and Training Kits as part of one price! Either way, it’s a good deal.
See you there?