How to Get Angry, Irate or Unreasonable Customers to Back Down
Imagine your next phone call is from an angry, irate customer and you’ve only got a few seconds to gain control.
Are you 100% confident you can handle it?
If not, I’ve got the perfect program for you. Attend my special webinar entitled “Stop Screaming at Me” and you’ll be able to:
Handle Any Difficult Customer
I promise, after just 90-minutes with me in this special “Stop Screaming at Me” workshop, you will be inspired and thrilled with how much more effective you can be at getting angry customers to back down! And once you’ve gotten a taste of using verbal self-defense tactics and a little psychology on difficult customers, you will be completely STOKED!
Getting difficult customers to back down using the “Stop Screaming at Me” methods is CLEAR, CONCISE, and geared to give you QUICK RESULTS that will keep you engaged and excited about your developing skills.
In Stop Screaming at Me, I reveal the secrets I share with Customer Service Professionals in Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies, like:
- My 90-minute, step-by-step method for getting angry customers to back down
- The little-known simple strategy for laying a foundation and winning over difficult customers right from the start
- 3 Comebacks for the customer who tries to
manipulate you with intimidation or aggression
- The psychology of consumer anger…what you need to know so that you don’t inadvertently set a customer off
- 20 powerful phrases, word-for-word, to help you regain control of a tough situation with a difficult customer
- The best way to politely get a rambler or storyteller to cut to the chase
- How to keep yourself from becoming upset and unraveled when dealing with irate or unreasonable customers
- The number one way to handle the customer who demands to speak to your manager
- The four indispensable techniques for moving difficult customers out of the emotional right brain to the rational left-brain so they can calm down and listen to you
- The number one thing you can do to regain control of a conversation with a difficult customer
- How simply saying, “You’re right.” can stop a ranting customer cold. But you have to know how and when to use this tactic.
—So you can deal with difficult customers with ease, effectiveness and confidence, and in such a way that regains goodwill, even if you never dreamed you could.
Your satisfaction is assured through our no-risk money-back guarantee.
“Back in November 2012, my team and I participated in the “Stop screaming at me” webinar. We were all extremely pleased with the abundance of relevant information, tips and techniques we were provided with! Today, we have the privilege of showing the material and webcast to our employees and have integrated it to our mandatory training programs.”
“Worth every minute and every dollar!”
Jacynthe Laflamme, Manager, Employee Training and Development, Brookfield Global Relocation Services
Take a 15-minute test drive of this workshop right now.
If for any reason, you aren’t thrilled and satisfied with your results or my webinar experience, just contact me directly within 30 days and I’ll refund 100% of your registration fee.
What I’m saying is, don’t decide now if Stop Screaming at Me is right for you.
Try my tactics and techniques out on your most difficult customers for one full month—risk free.
If my tactics don’t show you how to handle the customer who demands to speak to a manager, if my techniques don’t guide you step by step through creating calm, regaining control and getting angry customers to back down, then I don’t want your money and I’ll gladly give it back.
You have nothing to lose!
***”Watch Everything Package” You can get access to Myra’s entire webinar library AND have access to all new live webinars for one great rate.***