Here are some helpful resources to get you started with your new online training. You will be up and running in just 6 easy steps.
1. Opt-in to our email list (VERY Important)
To receive communication from us, including how to setup your custom URL for training, confirming your Administrator is assigned, and for all technical support, you’ll have to opt-in to our mailing list. If you don’t opt-in, we can’t email you. So, the first step for your new Learning is for you to opt-in to our email subscription. Please do that now.
2. Watch this video
3. Assign an Admin for your eLearning account
4. Tell us what courses you want in your eLearning portal (using the form below)
- Telephone Skills Training 38 minutes
- How to Assertively Control Conversations (Call Control) 13 minutes
- Empathy for Those Who Serve 32 minutes
- How to Deliver Bad News to Customers 5 minutes
- How to De-escalate (Handling Difficult Customers) 30 minutes
We also offer the following courses to use as needed
- How to Deliver Great Experiences Over Email 17 minutes
- How to Deliver the Best Chat Customer Experience 17 minutes
- How to Deliver the Best Text Interactions 12 minutes
5. Send us your logo if you’d like to customize your eLearning portal
You will have a custom URL and you can also have your logo added to your eLearning portal, please send your logo to Info@MyraGolden.com with the subject line: Please add our logo to our new training site.
The logo must be at least 1170px wide and 450px tall. We accept gif, jpg, jpeg, and png. The maximum logo size is 10mb.
When we add your logo, your login page will look something like this:
6. Watch our short tutorial videos on adding users and running reports
These videos should be a big help to you:
Would you like an online demonstration of your new eLearning?
We find that a 30-minute online demonstration of your new eLearning helps clients quickly learn how to setup users, add a logo, pick courses, understand report creation and get going with your new training. We are always happy to do this for our clients. Schedule your meeting right here.