You may already know that I love to benchmark best in class companies and then share ideas with my clients. You may also know that one of my favorite companies to study (and shop) is Zappos.
Ten years ago I became both a student and consumer of Zappos. As a student, I have studied the Zappos approach to quality monitoring, social customer service, culture, emotional connections, interviewing, training, how they handle challenging customers, and more.
In this special web event I will be sharing with you some of my biggest “Ah-ha” moments from my benchmark study of Zappos. Take a quick look at the outline to see what I’ll be sharing. There will also be an opportunity for open Q &A so feel free to bring your questions.
Find out how Zappos motivates CSRs to deliver friendliness and wow on every call while delivering impressive call center metrics – without management, rules or even call talk time targets.
I promise, after just 60-minutes with me, you will be inspired and thrilled with how satisfying call center management can be! And once you’ve gotten a taste of IMPRESSING your customers and bosses by seriously upping your customer experience, you will be completely STOKED!
Getting your team to communicate with empathy, friendliness and personal connection is EASY TO DUPLICATE using the CLEAR, CONCISE methods used by the Zappos contact center.
In this new webinar, I reveal secrets like:
- The most important secret for actually getting performance and behavior change through quality call monitoring.
- A creative way to connect with customers in just 15-minutes a day. I’ll tell you exactly how Zappos employees do it every single day.
- The number one thing you need to know about creating a customer-focused culture that so many call centers learn the hard way.
- This little-known fact can make a better “coach” out of anyone —and the one secret that will give you rockstar status as you coach employees to optimal performance.
- Four indispensable techniques for getting employees to convey empathy, friendliness and warmth.
- Why Zappos pays employees $2000 to quit and the lesson you can take away from their practice.
- Why treating employees very well pays off. Specific ways you can treat your employees even better.
- Surprise and delight. How Zappos does it. Discover if this is a good fit for your organization.
- Why Zappos stopped monitoring calls the traditional way and how they do it now.
—So you can capture the magic of leading your team to deliver the best possible customer experience, even if you never thought you could!
What I Learned From the Zappos Contact Center (On-demand webinar)
***”Watch Everything Package” You can get access to Myra’s entire webinar library AND have access to all new live webinars for one great rate.***