Telephone Skills. Empathy. How to Handle Difficult Customers. Call Control. De-escalation. Email Writing.
“When I needed soft skills and call controls eLearning modules for our Walmart.com customer care agents, it quickly became apparent that Myra’s materials were the gold standard.”
Betty Doyle, Sr. Learning Designer, Customer Care, Walmart eCommerce
Customer Service eLearning to Help Your Employees Speak with Friendliness and Empathy, and to Handle Difficult Customers with More Ease – with Progress Reports, Quizzes and SCORM option.
Walmart called Myra’s eLearning the “the gold standard” and John Hancock said, “The first thing that struck us was how engaging each module was….you are asked to actively participate in each module and there are action items you take away.”
We’ve gathered up all of the best training from Myra’s live, full-day customer service workshops…the ones she delivers to companies like Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Frito-Lay and Vera Bradley – and neatly packaged it in a comprehensive, affordable and extremely effective new customer service eLearning package that’s a fraction of the cost of classroom training.
You’re in control with this training! Choose an Administrator at your company and that person can add users to your account, assign courses and run progress reports!
We’d Love For You to Watch Our Explainer Video To Learn More.
“Your videos and training materials have helped me tremendously. My team members find the material easy to follow and are engaged in every step.”
Dr. Mayling Molina, Doral Center for Orthodontics
10 Customer Service eLearning Modules:
1. Customer Experience Over the Telephone – So your employees can make a great first impression over the phone and end calls on a positive note
2. How to Talk to Customers – So your employees can master the human relations skills that it takes to consistently deliver a delightful customer experience
3. Empathy – So your employees instinctively put themselves in your customer’s shoes and respond with more care, concern and friendliness
4. How to Handle Difficult Customers: 5 Conversational Aikido principles – So your employees are confident, assertive and in control when dealing with angry and agitated customers
5. Call Control – So your employees can politely control calls with storytellers, ramblers and whiners
6. Email Writing: 3 elements of a great email customer experience – So your employees can craft personable emails that reflect your brand voice
7. How to De-escalate – So your employees can gracefully respond to the customer who demands to speak to a supervisor and they can assertively keep customers from escalating in aggression or anger
8. How to Deliver Bad News to a Customer: The 3 keys doctors use to give bad news – So your employees can deliver bad news with confidence and without fear of negative backlash
9. Complaint Handling – So your employees can handle problems in such a way that they completely restore customer confidence after a service failure
10. How to Rock Your Customer Service Job: 5 Traits of the Best Customer Service Professionals – So your employees have solid ideas and inspiration to excel in their job
You can try it right now – the most complete, engaging online customer service training you will find anywhere for your customer-facing employees.
When you try Myra’s customer service eLearning for free, you’ll experience her energy and engagement. You’ll know right away that Myra will resonate with your employees and that they will love spending time with her in this training.
Would you like a quick tour of our eLearning platform? If so, click play to take a 90-second tour of the platform.
Fun infographics for Each of Your Employees – So Your Employees Can Track Their Own Progress and Stay Motivated!
Progress Reports – So You Know When Your Employees Have Logged In, If They Completed the Training and How They Are Progressing Through the Modules
Quizzes to Test Knowledge, So Your Employees Retain and Apply What They’ve Learned
No Learning Management System? Don’t Want to Buy Expensive Software? No Problem! Your employees just login to our website and press play!
But if you do have an LMS, you can lease or outright own the modules in SCORM/AICC Compliant format
Actionable Strategies, So Your Employees Get Real Techniques and Tactics To Help Them Deliver a Great Customer Experience, Even with Challenging Customers
Engaging Teaching By Video In Each Module, So Your Employees Are Engaged Throughout the Training
How will you use Myra’s online training?
A lot of our clients use Myra’s customer service online training as part of their New Hire training. Some use it to fill gaps in soft skills training. We have clients that rely on Myra’s modules for their entire strategy for handling difficult customers. How will you use Myra’s customer service eLearning?
The World’s Most Renowned Brands Call On Myra When They Want to Deliver the Very Best Customer Experience
Myra has helped Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Frito-Lay, Vera Bradley and many other brands you know and love deliver the very best customer experience through her dynamic onsite customer service workshops.
Though famous for her fully customized, engaging, actionable workshops, Myra is also a top-rated keynote speaker. She regularly delivers keynotes at large conferences, including recent keynotes for ICMI, Contact Center Conference Expo and the Consumer’s Choice Awards.
Myra was named one of the Top 10 Customer Service Bloggers by Huffington Post and she is co-author of Beyond WOW! She graduated from the University of Oklahoma in Psychology and a masters in Human Relations.
“The thing that struck me about Myra Golden’s eLearning modules was how engaging they were. You are asked to actively participate in each module and there are action items you take away. Our participants comment about how the time flies when they are taking them – another indication of their engagement!”
Kristin Augusta | Sr. Operations Manager, Shared Services Training & Development
Incredible Value at a Reasonable Price
Last call – 40% off any 1 Training Resource
Coupon Code: BPOT0630
Golden 5: Up to 5 employees- $599 Start training your employees now for $119.80 per employee.
Golden 10: Up to 10 employees- $999 –Start training your employees now for $99.90 per employee.
Golden 25: Up to 25 employees – $2,000 – Start training your employees now for $80 per employee.
Golden 40: Up to 40 employees – $3,000 – Start training your employees now for $75 per employee.
Golden 60: Up to 60 employees- $4,000 – Start training your employees now for $66 per employee.
*Lease or Outright Own SCORM LMS modules:
Lease SCORM modules for $999 per year – Lease now.
Own SCORM modules outright for a one-time license fee of $5,000 – Own SCORM or AICC compliant modules in zip files today.
*SCORM LMS Ownership includes all future updates Myra Golden makes to the courses for as long as you use the courses. Customization of SCORM modules to include your logo and brand colors is available. Please contact us for a customization quote.
When you order this training right now, imagine the benefits you’re about to receive. Employees who struggle with apathy, rudeness or harshness will get the empathy training, telephone skills, and human relations skills they need and they will soften and deliver a better customer experience.
Still have questions? Look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
“Myra’s positive attitude really makes me feel that one person can completely change another’s state of being.”
Pablo Martinez , Consumer Affairs Specialist, Kellogg